Monday, October 17, 2005

Getting Back to My Apostolate

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well, my husband told me today that I was spending too much time with him and not enough time on my apostolates (this blog and my advent wreath making classes.) "Maureen," he said. "You are a spiritual star in the Blogosphere. You are a celebrity now. You have a responsibility to your followers. People's very souls may be in jeopardy if you don't start blogging again. How will people ever learn the Truth if the two of us don't start sharing our brilliant light with the entire world?"

He's right, you know.

Just imagine what the Apostles could have done if they had had blogs and apostolates?

So, check this space out for more news stories soon. If you have a hot tip, email me at maureenscoolblog@yahoo.com

Striving to be a Higher Being