Thursday, July 07, 2005
- Name: Maureen
Hi, I'm Maureen Martin and welcome to catholicnews.org. This site contains satirical news stories. Ninety-nine percent of the people in the stories are just pretend. Don't get mad at them; they didn't do anything wrong. Note: Like my heroes Jesus and Socrates, this blog has something to offend everyone. (thank you for that one, Peter Kreeft) Feel free to comment, but you must at least attempt to be humorous -- or at least be chipper. If you have news tips or story ideas, contact Maureen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Politics, Religion, Sex and Money
- Inside Catholic
- Donegal Express
- Custos Fidei
- Creative Minority Report
- Adam's Ale
- Stuff Catholics Like
- Catholicism, Holiness and Spirituality
- Ironic Catholic
- The Curt Jester
- Seek the Way
- One Bread
- Happy Catholic
- Prolife Blogs
- Chesterton and Friends
- Transcendental Musings
- RC Mommy
- The Anchoress
- Rambling GOP Soccer Mom
- SFO Mom
- A Header Worthy of an Advent Wreath Maker
- Church Endorses Marriage Between Pets and Owners
- Woman Finds Ann Coulter Doll Preferable to Real Th...
- Student Tests Sister's "Modesty is Relative" Theor...
- Wal-mart Superstores to Introduce Church Services ...
- Good Taste and Intelligence Abound in the Blogosph...
- Editorial: My Cult of Choice
- Would you like to be one of my citizen journalists...
- World Exclusive: Habemus Papam!
- Welcome to the blog!