Monday, October 31, 2005

I am still on the beat

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just call me Nellie Bly with an advent wreath. In fact, do call me that. I like it.

I just wanted to let you know I am hard at work, bringing you the latest news in the Catholic realm. However, my various other apostolates (I've just signed on to train the Church greeters! Plus, I am offering an advent -wreath making class via correspondence course!) are also keeping me really busy today. Look for a new post soon, though. And, as always, if you have any news tips, letters to the editor, etc., drop me a line at maureenscoolblog@yahoo.com Oh! If I use one of your tips, I will include a link to your blog at the end of the story. It's citizen journalism at its best.

God bless, Maureen

Striving to be a Higher Being