Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Email of the Day

From: "Charles de Marcini" nbc_fr_charlie@hotmail.com
To: maureenscoolblog@yahoo.com
Subject: Now you have my email address
Date: Nov 9, 2005

Dear Maureen,

Thank you for plugging my new reality show on your blog. Since your CatholicNews Org post went up, the show's ratings have soared and my email volume also increased so I've had to upgrade from a free hotmale, er hotmail, account to a Hotmale Plus.

Anyhow, I thought it only fitting that you have my email address since you mentioned that having it would be helpful. I'm expanding my reality TV into an caring and sharing Apostolate and thought maybe you could tell their readers that I will give free pastorish advice if they want to contact me.

Anyhow, if CatholicNews.org readers need advice or spiriual direction, I'm available although my new job at Target keeps me pretty busy so I'd appreciate it if your readers would send only very critical stuff. I will even give absolution by email in a pinch.

I have some bad news - my fiancee and I broke up. The good news is I hope to set up a spiritual blog and pay pal account soon. If your readers would like to include a small donation my way, I could expand my apostolate and maybe get away fromTarget long enough to find a babe with real class. A cute little Eucharistic minister wearing a mini skirt and tight sweater caught my attention recently but she doesn't seem the type who would pay attention to a retail worker (although we are talking abou Target) even though he has a double life as a TV star.

Always ready to help,
Fr. Charlie

Striving to be a Higher Being