Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thank You Note Friday, a.k.a. Cantor-Worthy Blogs

Since we have a couple of cantor-worthy blogs this week, we will have no advent-wreath making lessons for you. Pity.

The following is actually from *me*, not Maureen. I am going to be traveling this weekend. Please pray for me that I make it there safely and back.

OK, the cantor-worthy blogs are:

RC Mommy
Looks like she is going to have to get an au pair girl at some point because she is getting a lot of attention lately. She won the "Angry Twins'" camping quiz and she was mentioned on Christopher Blosser's blog. Now, the culmination of all her hard work: the coveted advent award.

Thoughts and Ruminations of a Man on a Quest
It's the coming of age story of a young man who is discerning his vocation to the priesthood - the highs, the lows, etc. Will he make it? Will he be voted off the island? Oh wait, this is just a blog, not a reality show.

Philothea Rose at Home She is married to a redhead. That, in and of itself, makes her an extroadinary blogger. Why? Because redheads are really cool and she realized that. She is currently pregnant and let's hope this one's another redhead, because the world could use more redheads.

Intelligam Et Credo Sprechen Sie Deutche? Me either. In fact, I don't think I spell German very well, either. However, if you do, here is a German blog to check out. Even if you don't, Scipio knows English very well (like most Germans)and has a ton of American Catholic blogs on the blogroll.

God bless, Maureen Martin

* Blogs listed in my thank you notes do not necessarily reflect my views or opinions, or the way I would state my views and/or opinions. However, some might.


Striving to be a Higher Being